Friday, May 15, 2015

How should you read Indian Polity for WBCS MAIN...

How Should  you read Indian Polity for WBCS MAIN...

Preferable Book:Indian Polity for Civil Service M Laxmikanth..

I know a question has appeared in your mind.. Why not DD Basu?? My brother/cousin/friends suggested DD Basu.. Should I follow Laxmikanth or DD Basu.. What are the basic differences between them...

Answer:I felt DD Basu is written in obsolete language while M Laxmikanth is very lucid... DD Basu is composed in 'Bankim Chandra Style'.. Here I am giving two scanned pages from both of them.. I hope you will get an idea which book should you follow?






Now I'm providing you few Questions.. Try to solve this. If any problem occurred try to find out from Laxmikanth otherwise dig deep into the Internet.. In the meantime you'll be able to gather some new information.. Write down those information in diary..If still any question stuck in your mind go to the comment section. Hope I don't need to upload answer key...



No comments:

Post a Comment